I blogged about this a couple of years ago for a Super bowl Party, but inadvertantly forgot to post the recipe, so here it is. Better late than never. The herbes en provence gave the wings a delicious flavour which paired very well with the blue cheese dip I previously made.
- 1/4 cup Herbs en Province
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic (this is so the mix remains a dry rub)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 chicken wings
- Pre heat oven to 375°F
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper (fold down the raw ends so they don’t burn).
- Clean up chicken wings, removing the wing tip (discard), cutting the wing into two pieces.
- Rub olive oil all over each wing piece.
- Mix the Herbs en Province, granulated garlic, sea salt and Panko in a clean zip lock bag.
- Placing 4-6 wings into the baggy and shake until each wing is well coated.
- Continue until all the wings are coated. Lay each wing individually on the prepared cookie sheet so they don’t touch.
- Bake in a hot oven for 60 minutes or until wings are 165° F Internal temperature. Turn each wing so each side is crispy!