This recipe came from the PC Crispy Rice box, with alterations by your’s truly!
- 4 cups mini marsh mellows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 chocolate chips
Directions (I make this in my microwave)
- Butter a 9″ x 12″ pan and set aside.
- Melt butter, chocolate and mini marsh mellows until liquid.
- Add Peanut Butter stirring well.
- Add crispy rice cereal.
- Pour into the prepared pan and fill to edges, pushing down firmly.
- Allow to cool. Cut into desired portions.