Years and years ago I was invited to one of our freelancer’s home for a pot luck dinner. Lisa (our generous hostess) made a Greek Salad that really was bang on for me and then I made it for JT and he loved it and we’ve been making it ever since. It’s really not rocket science, but it is a wonderful combination of colours and tastes and I just had to share it with you because I recently made it for Sunday dinner with Brian! This is simply a mix of proportions to your liking!
Lisa’s Greek Salad
- 10 small yellow tomatoes, washed and sliced in half (I love the cocktail sized campari)
- 10 small red tomatoes, washed and sliced in half (I love the cocktail sized campari)
- 10 Kalamata olives, cut into thirds
- 3 mini English cucumbers cut into a similar size as the tomatoes
- a good handful of hand broken Brebis sheeps milk feta (less fat than ordinary feta and much creamier)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp EVOO
- Toss the vegetables together.
- Mix the balsamic and the oil and dress the salad just before serving.
Ok, now the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the big draw and the give away winner.
Now we need someone to make the draw…
and the winner is….
Congratulations Kristy. Please email me your info and I will send you the cool salts!
Thank you to everyone who participated. My first give away was a very fun event for me and I so appreciate your participation.