We’re all about cocktails and with cocktails you need hors d’œuvres, of course! These little bites are very tasty and rather refreshing and go great with a vodka martini. And the best part, you’ll have no spoons to wash because with this clever recipe your guests can eat the spoons!
Smoked Salmon Tartar in Endive Spoons
- 60 g Smoked Salmon, chopped roughly
- 10 Endive leaves washed
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 1/2 chopped green onion, green part only
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together well. Taste, season as required
- Spoon a small amount of the mixture into each endive spoon.
- Arrange on a decoratively shaped plate, refrigerate until ready to serve.